Detail P4. MEGAPHONE TOA ZR-ER-2930W + MIC KABEL AUDERPRO AP-914
MEGAPHONE TOA ZR-ER-2930W + MIC KABEL AUDERPRO AP-914
1 Unit Megaphone " TOA" ZR/ ER-2930W
1 Unit Mic Kabel " AUDERPRO" AP-914
1 Unit Kabel Mic " GANARE" 10 Meter
TOA ER-2930W Shoulder Type Megaphone with Whistle
The ER-2930W is a shoulder megaphone having facilities of EXT. mic input, an AUX input, a DC power input, a battery meter whistle sound. It can be mounted to the optional ST-16A speaker stand. Handle and microphone with anti-bacteria treatment improve hygiene and safety during use. Its microphone assembly are given germ-resistant treatment. The newly developed polyimide diaphragm is employed to ensure high sound quality.Specification
Power Source Battery: R20P ( D) 10 ( 15 V DC)
External Power: 12 V DC Battery
Rated Output 30 W
Maximum Output 45 W
Signal Sound Whistle ( 1.6 to 2.4 kHz)
Battery Life Voice: Approx. 17 hours ( JEITA ( * 2) ) , Whistle: Approx. 90 min. ( JEITA ( * 2) )
Audible Range Voice: Approx. 800 m ( JEITA ( * 2) ) , Whistle: Approx. 1000 m ( JEITA ( * 2) )
AUX Input Sensitivity -10 dB ( * 1) ( 300 mV) , 10 k ( 3.5 mini jack, stereo plug acceptable) , volume control
EXT. Mic Input 600 , unbalanced, 6.3 phone jack, volume control
Receiving Frequency VHF ( 200 MHz Band)
Antenna Fold-down flexible antenna
Diaphragm Polyimide film ( voice coil, bobbin)
Anti-bacteria Treatment Microphone
Remaining Battery Indication LED ( also serves as a power indicator)
Steady ON: Normal use, Flashing: Batteries need replacement
Operating Temperature -10 to + 40
Finish Horn ring: Vinyl chloride, gray
Horn: Aluminum, light gray, paint
Case top: Die-cast aluminum, gray, paint
Strap: Nylon, black, Others: ABS resin, gray
Dimensions 351 512 mm
Weight 3.8 kg ( without batteries) , Microphone: 150 g
Accessory 3.5 mini plug ( AUX input) ...1, External power supply cord ( 1 m) ...1,
Splash-proof cover...1 ( * 3)
Option Speaker stand: ST-16A
Optional Wireless microphone: ZM-3210 series ( Handheld) , ZM-3310 series ( Lavalier)
Optional Wireless tuner: ZTU-3800 series
( * 1) 0 dB = 1 V
PROFESSIONAL MICROPHONE CABEL AUDERPRO AP-914
- The magnet is made from neodyminum so that high level and high quality sound is
- This unit employed a double dome diaghragm is in order to achieve a well balanced sound quality from the lower range to upper range.
- A liht duty CCAW ( aluminum wire) is employed in the voice coil in order to arhieve a crystal clear sound quality.
- A reliable canon brand connector is employed.
Tipe : Dinamic microphone
Direktivity : Uni-directional
Impendance : 600 ohm + 30% ( at 1 KHz)
Frequency response : 50 Hz to 16 KHz
Sensitivity : - 52dB + 3 dB ( at 1 KHz)
Switch ON/ OFF : Big
Color : Chrome Silver
Weight : 310 Gram
Long : 200 MM
Top Diameter : 50 MM
Bottom Diameter : 22 MM
Distance between the microphone and mouth : 5 to 10 CM
1. Insert the microphone plug into the microphone terminal.
2. Flip the microphone switch to the " ON" position, and adjust the volume with the volume control knob on the amplifier. When handing the microphone to somebody else or when finished using it, flip the microphone switch to the " OFF" position.
3. The in reason distance between the microphone and mouth is from 5 to 10 centimeters. If the microphone is too close to the mouth, the sound may be unclear with too-much enhanced bass ( proximity effect) or may be uncomfortable to ears with pop noise generated when every time the singer breathes in and out.
Cable Speaker Aktif GANARE L-2T2S
Our standard diameter 2-conductor microphone cable for general purpose audio applications. The high density braided copper shield and two inner conductors ( composed of 60 thin strands of copper wire) , allow for maximum flexibility and reduced handling noise. A special compound PVC outer jacket resists cracking and tears even in sub-zero environments.
Microphones, Speaker Active, Portable Applications, Audio Patch Cords, PA Systems
Braided Copper Shield, Flexible in Extreme Cold Weather, Reduced Handling Noise, Rejects EMI and RFI
Long : 10 Metres
Cond-AWG ( Qty./ mil) : AC ? # 23 ( 60/ 3.15) 465
* Dielectric Strength = 500V AC/ 1min. Insulation Resistance/ 3Mft = & gt1000M ohm.
* * Effective AWG of combined twin conductors.
Model Cond. D.C.R. ohm/ 1000ft ( ohm/ 100m) :
less than 19.8 ( less than6.5)
Shield D.C.R. ohm/ 1000ft ( ohm/ 100m) Nom :
less than 9.4 ( less than 3.1)
Group Delay Time nS/ ft ( nS/ m) :
1.83 ( 6.00)
Tampilkan Lebih Banyak